- 12-days trekking and wildlife safari to the Ngorongoro Highlands and the Rift Valley, Tanzania -
Le prix comprend:
- All accommodation (prices based on shared room/tent) in hotel (2 nights in Arusha), guesthouse (1 night at Lake Manyara) and in camps (8 nights)
- All transfers according to program: 4x4 in good condition, equipped with animal guide books, driver guide, max 5 clients per vehicle, roof-hatch access and window seats for each guest (i.e. max two clients per seat row)
- No km limitation for excursions in the visited areas
- Supply vehicle (to carry the camp) from 3+ pax
- Two game safaris in Ngorongoro
- Full board, all meals from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on last day
- 3 liters of bottled drinking water per person per day
- Cook(s) and camp hand(s) to prepare all your meals, set up & break camps
- Full camping equipment incl. spacious dome tents, thick matresses and liners, dining tent, table, chairs, washing water basin, towels
- Frame beds in tents
- Private services of a professional English-speaking safari guide(s) and a Maassai walking guide
- Donkeys and donkey handlers
- An armed Ngorongoro Park Ranger for the walks in Olmoti and Empakai Crater
- All park fees and camp fees (Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro, Lake Natron + transit fees) and eco-tourism fee
Le prix ne comprend pas:
- Flight/ticket (+attached costs) to/from tour destination and transfers to Arusha if necessary.
- Transports from and to airports can be arranged separately at a small extra cost (depending on location)
- Single tent/room supplement
- Alcoholic drinks/spirits
- Visa & vaccinations
- Departure taxes
- Tips for local staff
Réductions prix:Retour de clients (5-8%): Nos voyageurs fidèles reçoivent 5% (ou 8%, à partir du 4eme voyage) de remise sur le prix de base du voyage.
Si vous choisissez de payer par virement bancaire, nous offrons 2% de remise cumulable.
Generally, the level of difficulty on the hikes on this tour is easy to moderate, with distances of up to 20km during a day (but with the possibility to shorten part of it by car...), maximum climbing efforts of 5-600 m.
Point de départ:
The tour starts and ends in Arusha, a friendly, mid-sized town that is the main starting point for excursions in the area. See also the "Getting There" section further below.
Accommodation is based on double room or tent occupancy shared by the same sex (unless this is no problem or requested).
In some locations, you may opt for upgrades to stay in upscale lodges,- although we honestly believe that camping is the best way to enjoy nature and fits with the character of this hiking tour.
Accommodation in Arusha: You stay in a comfortable hotel with clean, spacious rooms, a swimming pool, an excellent restaurant and modern facilities.
Lake Manyara: simple guesthouse or camping (upgrade on request)
Ngorongoro: Public campsite on the crater rim (upgrade on request)
Olmoti: Simple campsite at the base of the cone of Olmoti (no upgrade possible)
Empakai: Special (private) campsite inside NCA, no facilities (no upgrade possible)
Elerai Forest, Acacia Camp: Special (private) campsite as per agreement with Nayobi village, no facilities (no upgrade possible)
Lake Natron: comfortable, well equipped campsite with unlimited supply of fresh water from the Rift Valley escarpmet, a bar and grand views on Lengai volcano (upgrade to tented lodges at campsite possible)
Circuits individuellement adaptés:
The presented itinerary is a recommended suggestion, but this tour can be fully customized according to your preferences.
Jours précédents / suivants:
On request, we can arrange additional days in the same hotel in Arusha, as well as excursions from there (e.g. to Arusha Natl. Park).
Extensions du programme suggérées
Tanzania offers vast possibilities for exciting travels. You can conbine this tour with other safaris or tours, e.g. Kilimanjaro, Serengeti etc. If you're interested in any of these, please get in touch with us.