Map of erupting volcanoes & earthquakes: get the VolcanoWidget for your website
If you like to have this map on your website, you can customize it using the options below. All you need to do is copy and paste the code
into your website. If you use wordpress
for your website, we recommend to use the plugin we have created, see the section below.
If you like to contribute keeping the map updated, please contact us!
New: volcano & earthquakes APP for Android / plugin for wordpress
Our new App for Android
The customizable map is now available as
- Volcanoes & Earthquakes app for Android (get it here for free)
- widget / plugin for wordpress: www.volcanodiscovery.com/wp/plugins/volcanowidget.1.0.zip
or from: wordpress.org/extend/plugins/volcano-widget/How to install:
1. Simply download the plugin file and extract to your `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins'menu in WordPress
3. In the 'Settings'menu, select 'Volcano Widget'and customize your map if desired
4. Go to 'Design'-> 'Widgets'and drag the widget to any place in your layout, e.g. the right sidebar
The VolcanoWidget comes without warranty for its technical functionality and/or content and may be modified, updated or terminated with no notice to its users.
You may not use it in misleading context (in particular, websites with pornographic or other offensive content), or in any way that obstructs the copyright of google map and VolcanoDiscovery.
You can modify the wrapper code to enlarge or otherwise embed the map as you please. You are not allowed to change the source of the iframe.If you like to contribute:
Developers interested in further development are welcome to contact us.
If you would like to contribute with volcano updates and become part of our world-wide team of editors, please get in touch with us.