Prices for tours at custom dates on request
- Transfers from / to airport Elizovo
- Boat charter for 5 days / 4 nights
- Ferry Tickets to Gipanis (Severo-Kurilsk - Petrpavlovsk)
- Accommodation in a cozy guesthouse in Elizovo
- Accommodation in a small nice hotel Severo-Kurilsk
- Boat crew incl. cook
- Full board incl. drinking water, tea, coffee
- Camping & safety gear
- Accompanying local guide - specialist for the Kurile Islands
- Accompanying volcanologist from our team
- Travel to/from Kamchatka
- Visa costs
- Alcoholic drinks
- Additional excursions in Kamchatka
advice for travelling to the Kurille Islands
"...My advice for traveling to the Kurile Islands is as follows:
- There are many rivers on the islands, they are full of fish, the fishing methods would not make "flyfishing monthly", however the caviar is excellent.
- Most Russian volcanologist's carry guns in the field, ostensibly for protection against bears, I only saw them used to shoot ducks for dinner.
- I had no idea how much remnant Japanese WWII enforcements were still there.
- The seaweed salad is excellent.
- If the border guards offer you their hooch, sip delicately, it is an acquired taste and you could probably run a truck on it.
Lois T." (Australia)